Best Keto Ice Cream Recipes
Summer is fabulous, but it’s too hot time And sometimes, you really want to refresh yourself with a portion of delicious, appetizing ice cream … Now, on a keto diet you can not only eat it, but you can also choose which one!
How to pamper your household in the summer? of course ice cream! Moreover, it is the sourness of the lemon and the tart aroma of the zest that will refresh and definitely will not leave you indifferent.
Lemon keto ice cream recipe
Creamy, dreamy, and tangy lemon keto ice cream. This keto dessert is perfect for all of your summer activities!
Cook Time: 15 mins Servings: 6
To prepare the Lemon Keto Ice Cream Recipe, you will need:
- 3 large eggs
- 125 ml heavy cream
- 30 g erythritol
- 1 pc. lemon
- Wash the lemon in lukewarm water, remove the zest, squeeze out the juice and set aside
- Separate the whites and yolks. Beat the whites until strong peaks, and mix the yolks with the sweetener.
- Add the zest and lemon juice to the yolks. Mix the whites gently into the yolks
- Whip the cream and add the egg mixture to it
- Pour everything into your ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can flow the mixture into a bowl and place it in the freezer. Stir the future ice cream thoroughly every 20-30 minutes until the desired consistency is obtained. This can take up to two hours.
- Let ice cream stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 269 kcal | Carbohydrates 3g | Fiber 0g | Net Carbs 3g | Fat 27g | Protein 5g